Are you an experienced Data Integration Architect that is looking for new challenges and opportunity to be part of developing Clas Ohlson’s digital future? Clas Ohlson have a great working environment and the perfect job for you!
Clas Ohlson has served customers throughout the Nordics for more than 100 years, however the retail business is changing. Digital is a core competence at Clas Ohlson, and the importance of data is increasing rapidly, therefore data integration is becoming crucial to enable use and reuse of data throughout all business areas.
You will be an important part of developing a sustainable digital platform that enables growth over the next 100 years.
About the role
As a Data Integration Architect you will have a holistic and cohesive role within the data integration domain and your mission is to work in collaboration with architects and other stakeholders in cross-functional teams to analyze, design, govern and maintain a stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective overall data integration architecture to secure long-term growth.
You will be responsible within data integration domain for:
- Manage relevant decision forums
- Evaluate current and future architecture
- Communicate visions and goals
- Create and maintain principles, guidelines, and best practices
- Define data integration requirements
- Conduct audits and reviews
- Create and maintain data integration views, models, and flows
Location: Insjön, Sweden
You are a highly motivated open-minded leader with a holistic mindset and excellent communication skills. We see that you have several years of experience from working in larger organizations with complex data integration scenarios and an ability to explain complex topics to those without a technical background.
- Thorough general Technical knowledge working with Information technologies
- Ability, competence, and experience of leading and cooperate with technical teams
- Thorough knowledge of data integration using Microsoft On-premises based infrastructure and Azure platform as service (IaaS, PaaS)
- Thorough experience of strategic data integration design, implementation patterns and best practices
- Experience of Data/Information object modelling
- Architect certifications
- Data Management
- Data integration technology stacks
- Enterprise service bus, BizTalk server, SSIS, Logic Apps, Service Bus, API management
- Experience from programming languages using API, Soap/XML, Rest/Json
- Cloud & SaaS integrations
If you have experience within retail business, we see that as a plus
You have a relevant education or another documented equivalent knowledge and a very good ability to express yourself in speech and writing in Swedish and English.
Do we suit you?
We want you to be able to step into this office and feel comfortable being yourself. Everyone brings their unique skillset and value, at Clas Ohlson we are brought together by working closely as a team. It is the core of our culture and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees of different backgrounds, personalities, experience, and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you we strive to simplify the everyday life of all our customers.
Questions regarding the role are answered by Stefan Rolands, Enterprise Architect, email@example.com
Questions regarding the recruitment process are answered by Andreas Dahlberg, Recruitment Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 790 612 088
Welcome with your application!
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.