Clas Ohlson’s mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, and practical solutions. Customer oriented initiatives are on top of our agenda and now we offer exciting opportunities for talented team-players who want to contribute to this journey. We are also on an exciting digital journey where you have the possibility to impact our MarTech landscape. Are you ready?
About the role
The CRM team at Clas Ohlson is part of the Marketing team. The CRM team is responsible for end-to-end CRM operations – from strategy, insights and planning to production, execution, day to day performance and optimization. We work with omni-channel activations securing profitable and engaging communication towards Clas Ohlson’s most loyal customers, our Club Clas members.
As our new Marketing Automation specialist, you are responsible for developing and building both our automated and campaign driven communications. You analyze key triggers and events along the customer journey – from attraction to activation, retention, engagement, and churn prevention – and build effective programs for relevant target groups. You work actively to make sure objectives for member activation, -satisfaction and -sales develops in the desired direction. Key activities include e.g.
- Build and execute activities in our CRM system (incl. copy, content, segmentation of audiences, A/B testing, reporting)
- Build new and optimize existing trigger programs, e.g., customer life cycle and product life cycle triggers, for all our markets
- Develop workflows according to planned segmentation and develop new standard workflows as needed
- Actively represent CRM in various analytics and commercial fora’s and work closely with stakeholders to secure a personalized customer experience
- Work closely with team in joint processes such as insights, reporting, planning and production
In this position, you are preferrably located at any of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden or Helsinki, Finland. Oslo, Norway or Insjön, Sweden are also possible locations. You report to the CRM Manager.
Who are you?
You have strong collaboration- and communication skills and are an open-minded team player with the ability to interact with different departments. You are analytical and have a customer (and digital) first mindset, and the ability to translate data into engaging and relevant content.
We see that you have:
- Relevant academic degree within Marketing or similar
- Practical experience from digital marketing and CRM, e.g., e-mail marketing or digital campaign management
- Hands-on experience with CRM or Marketing Automation tools such Adobe Campaign, Salesforce MC, Voyado, Braze etc.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud is considered a plus
- Experience from working with customer- and campaign analytics in a digital media context is considered a plus (e.g., with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics or tools such as Power BI or Tableau)
It’s a plus if you also have experience of:
- Project management skills and experience from working cross-functionally in matrix organizations.
- Compiling and reporting conclusions from various sources of information in a structured way
Language skills: Excellent skills in Swedish and English in both speech and writing (Norwegian or Finnish is considered a plus)
Do we suit you?
We want you to step into this office and feel that you can be just who you are. Here is one thing that brings us all together - everything we do binds us together and that we do it together as a team. It is the core of our culture, and it puts into words how we want to treat each other and our customers. At Clas Ohlson, everyone should feel welcome and noticed. We also believe in diversity and that our employees' diverse backgrounds, personalities, experience, and skills are the path to success. We are passionate about simplifying life. Together with you, we want to simplify everyday life for all our customers!
To learn more about if we as a company suit you, please click on this link and listen to a couple of our co-workers talk about working at Clas Ohlson!
We are eager to find our next colleague, so do not hesitate to submit your application to us as soon as possible, no later than 30th of November 2023.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact Sara Sandgärds (CRM Manager) at email@example.com or by phone on +358 50 550 6628.
Welcome with your application!